Forum  Strona Główna

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Amerykanie chcą pogonić G. Sorosa

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Strona Główna -> Dyskusje ogólne
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Maciej
Weteran Forum

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 04, 2010 8:10 pm    Temat postu: Amerykanie chcą pogonić G. Sorosa Odpowiedz z cytatem

W AMERYCE ORGANIZUJA SIE (I ZBIERAJA PIENIADZE) ABY POGONIC ULTRALEWAKA-BILIONERA I M.IN. MECENASA także "naszego" MICHNIKA - GEORGE'A SOROSA...

Dear DHFC Supporter,

Radical billionaire George Soros has become the single most sinister force in American political life by leading a group of influential and powerful Americans to form a party within the Democratic Party.

This "shadow party" is undermining the War on Terror, destabilizing our nation and implementing radical change in America. America is under attack from within, and it's up to us to stop them. That's why Glen Beck recently featured my book The Shadow Party: How George Soros, Hillary Clinton and the Sixties Radicals Seized Control of the Democratic Party on his television show.

The Shadow Party gives the inside story of George Soros' secret role as the financier and architect of the organizations that make up the left wing of the Democratic Party. As Glenn Beck noted, The Shadow Party reveals how Soros used his billions to build a political attack machine that threatens our democracy by subverting its political, cultural, and financial institutions.

This book is a must-read for every concerned American. And just in time for the holiday season, a signed copy of The Shadow Party and an advance copy of our soon-to-be-released pamphlet can be yours for a tax-deductible contribution of $50 or more. Please follow this link right away to make your contribution.

As the Obama presidency lurches toward the left, it is very important to understand Soros' increasingly important role in dictating the tone and direction of the extreme left wing of the Democratic Party. That's why I'm in the process of finalizing a new pamphlet, "George Soros: Puppet Master of the Obama Regime". This pamphlet will show how Soros has used his billions to build a spider web of influence among the organizations of the left and how he is trying to mobilize them all to support Obama's plans to radically transform our country and to attack the concerned Americans who oppose this power grab.

I believe that "George Soros: Puppet Master of the Obama Regime" will have an influence comparable to that of another pamphlet the Freedom Center produced earlier this year-- "Obama's Rules for Revolution: The Alinksy Model." Our goal is to further the debate about the role of the 1960s left in Barack Obama's political development and his use of power that The Shadow Party has prompted by distributing over one million copies of the new pamphlet before December 31st. But to achieve this goal, the Freedom Center must raise $150,000 in the next 14 days, so I urgently need your help.

Will you follow this link right away to make the most generous contribution you can afford to the Freedom Center? Don't forget that we will rush you a signed copy of The Shadow Party and an advance copy of "George Soros: Puppet Master of the Obama Regime" with your contribution of $50 or more.

Americans must know the facts about Soros and the way he spends his billions on campaigns that seek to overturn our democracy. With President Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and so many others dangling at the end of those puppet strings, we must act now to make the public aware of George Soros' hidden agenda. I hope I can count on you to help the Freedom Center initiate a national debate about the radical hidden agenda of the current administration -- how it is developed behind closed doors and how Soros money funnels its objectives into public policy initiatives. Please follow this link to give generously.

Thank you for all your support of the work at the Freedom Center.

Sincerely,

David Horowitz
President & Founder

P.S. Will you help the Freedom Center expose the facts about George Soros and the "shadow party" he has created within the Democratic Party? With your contribution of $50 or more, we will rush you a signed copy of The Shadow Party and an advance copy of "George Soros: Puppet Master of the Obama Regime". Please follow this link right away to make your tax-deductible contribution to the Freedom Center. Thank you.

Grzegorz - Wrocław

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 04, 2010 8:45 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Ciekawe czy im się to uda. Czy do USA dotarła już europejska technologia recenzowania książek przed ich publikacją i zarządzania pełnego bojkotu i zapomnienia tytułu po wydaniu? Tak jak w USA zapewne nie o jednej książce można powiedzieć, że "This book is a must-read for every concerned American.", to i w Polsce są takie książki które świadomi Polacy koniecznie powinni przeczytać. Ciekawe jednak, czy Amerykanie tak jak Polacy zostaną odciągnięci od 'brudnej' polityki programami typu 'Tańce z gwiazdami" czy innymi przynętami podanymi im przez aktywistów 'shadow party', czy oprzytomnieją i przegonią grandziarzy.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Strona Główna -> Dyskusje ogólne Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: